Dark circles and dull ski

Hello doc I have dark circles and skin below eyes looks like sagging and wrinkles already done punchkarma as I have pimples on my face still some of my pimples comes out and have red patches on my cheeks. I am using aclear ointment. Please suggest me something more and I have oily skin. How to bring glow on face.

Doctor Answers (3) on Dark circles and dull ski

Dr. Rakesh Sapra Delhi | Ayurveda
Regards . If you have PCOD and irregular periods or thyroidism or anaemia, then elaborate in detail. Improve your life style and dietary habits. If you are working lady, then give your work profile and hours you are working. Consult in detail. Thanks
For pimple you take aabhyantar snehan for 7 days.then do raktamokshan or leech application.
Consult your ayurved physician
Hello, for dark circles, local application of turmeric mixed in curd is useful. You can apply it by a brush. For pimples, treatment of Raktadushti is important. Wash the face with water 6 to 8 times a day. You can apply Ayurvedic creams like acnezoa or simply apply aloe vera gel. Also its good to take syp. Safi 10 ml at night. More aprroptiate treatment can be done after knowing more about your prakruti and nadiparikshan