Dark circle

Recenty i had an allergy and aftr dat ive gt dark circles under my eyes and fine lines.... Can anyone suggest me best treatment or will it get rid of creams or shld i require any other treatment

Doctor Answers (1) on Dark circle

Thanks for the query. The dark circle around the eyes at your age is unusual and could indicate an insulin resistance. The allergy might have contributed to this. See a Dermatologist who will recommend a product for reducing puffiness and darkness and will advocate the correct method to use it. Avoid rubbing the eyes as it will increase pigmentation. Your Dermatologist may request a few blood tests to understand the blood chemistry and treat them specifically. Now-a-days many chemical peels also offers realistic promise- like glycolic acid and lactic acid peels. Dermapen in combination with mesotherapy also helps.
Skin is the mirror of internal health and to get a perfect skin you need to treat both ways - internally and externally