Dark black skin

I had heavy rashes near urinating spot about few years back. I had applied an ointment bought from local medical shop, it got cured about years back, but that space become dark black skinny, what should i do to get a normal skin...
views-icons 54 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rashmi T V
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi Consult dermatologist to look for type of lesions... As it's not possible to arrive at conclusion without examining...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?