Dark acne marks
I had very bad acne last year. Though problem has gone now but it has left dark spots on both of my cheeks. Also my skin is very dry in winters while oily in T-zone area in summers. Also my skin tone is darker around the lips, mouth and chin. Kindly recommend. The picture attached shows the marks vaguely. But its pretty dark when seen in mirror.

Use a good sunscreen with SPF above 30 in the day.To analyse your concern further,discussion in a consultation would be needed to give you right advise and prescription.