Dandruff problem
I've been facing dandruff problem from past 3 years. I've a dry scalp.I've tried all dandruff shampoos and treatment in salons but no use. The problem started when I shifted to Bangalore. I've been living in Bangalore for 4 years now

Dr. Rajib Roy
Trichologist 8 yrs exp Kolkata

Hi. I can understand your concern. Well commercial products are of use for mild dandruff. You have to go for medicated antidandruff shampoos and other meds. Consult Dermatologist nearest to you for detailed work up. Thank you
Dr. Kritika Goenka
Dermatologist 5 yrs exp Bhopal
Dandruff is a fungal infection. .for its treatment it is ver imp to wash ur hair repeatedly ..use scalpe shampoo daily for 2 months nd then alternate day...