Dandruff on scalp

I have dandruff on scalp and ears.i have consulted doctors and they recommended ketomac,nizoral and 8x and multiple other shampoos.But no help I use mineral water to wash hair every alternate day with nizoral still it's not going. Can you please suggest some thing ?

Doctor Answers (2) on Dandruff on scalp

You can undergo virechana karma once in Ayurveda centre or use durdurapatradi taila for head application available at Ayurveda stores.
Thanks for the query. Dandruff is the result of excessive oil application compounded by a fungal overgrowth. So consider discontinuation of oils and start using an antifungal shampoo everyday for first week and then reduce the application to twice a week for maintenance. You should keep the shampoo atleast for 5 minutes on the scalp for it to act. This should solve your problem. However if problem persists, consult a Dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment plans. Hope it helps you.