Dandruff,lice,dry,loss

Hair loss is More and dandruff is not controlling lice also present in my hair please help me I have tried so many shampoos

Doctor Answers (1) on Dandruff,lice,dry,loss

Hi. Greetings. You may be having telogen effluvium due to low hemoglobin or thyroid problem. Further environmental factors , pollution, stress, junk food and poor diet could cause you to lose hair further. You'll need certain blood tests also You'll probably need treatment with hair care lotions or serums - something that has vasodilator properties and improves thickness of hair and reduces hair loss. Have a good balanced nutritious diet. Your hair density can be restored if you take timely treatment and care of your hair. For dandruff you'll need an antifungal shampoo for regular use. Use a permethrin based over percent solution for lice once a week for for weeks before head bath. It's ideal that you see a dermatologist near you. Hope this helps. Let me know if you need any further assistance in this regard. Warm regards.