Dandruff & hairfall

I'm suffering from dandruff problem along with itchy scalp, irritation, & flaking & hair fall. Due to this my hairs have become thin. Will I be able to recover hair lost due to dandruff?
views-icons 87 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (2) on Dandruff & hairfall

Dr. Rekha Kumar Naidu Chennai | General Physician
Use dhurdhurpatradi tailam  + nilibrngadi tailam... if you go for ayurveda treatment like takra dhara  ( continous flow of buttermilk on the scalp ) and Thalai podichal ( hair pack ) type of treatments it will give very good results... wash your hair every alternate day... applying aloevera gel to the scalp it will give good results as it has anti fungal properties...
Add one teaspoon of honey and olive oil to an egg white in a bowl. Mix it together and form a smooth paste. Apply this paste over your hair and leave it on for 20 minutes. Rinse it off with cool water and apply shampoo. Rinse it off thoroughly and see the difference.