Dandruff getting Worst
Iam Using Keto az with desowen lotion And kevon Lotion My dandruff Is constant But my hairfall has increased A lot ...shoud I stop using The sh ampoo N lotion I have sebhorric dermatitis n too much Hairfall.. Itching Inflammation irritation

Dandruff:- Keraglo AD Shampoo three times in a week. Sebowash Shampoo once in a week. Stop Oil application. Hair fall:- Tab. Keraglo men once daily for 3 months. Qilib men solution 6-8 sprays once daily at night for one month Use Anaphase shampoo.Increase intake of protein diet & Green leafy vegetables. Check blood test for Thyroid & Haemoglobin. If bald patches:- Tugain 5% solution for application 1ml at night for one month.

What is the best treatment for dandruff