Dandruff and hairfall
M having dandruff problem and scarcity hair pls hlp. I am also facing acne problem because of dandruff
22 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Jolly Shah Kapadia
Cosmetologist 17 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

You should see a Dermatologist. We have a good face and hair analysis facility at our clinic. . Dr. Jolly Shah Kapadia DNB Dermatologist Skin Nurture Clinic Mumbai.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?