Dandruff and Hairfall

I'm having dandruff since many years..since last year hairfall also started maybe because of dandruff..i tried many medicines but not working..i want to try ayurveda, is it good?

Dr. Jain Amit Prakash
Ayurveda 12 yrs exp Pune

Hi.... Yes Ayurveda Can Cure dandruff & also hairfall. you have to consult Ayurvedic physician nearby you.

Hello.. Well the amount of hair fall which you are mentioning is very minimal...I don't think you have to worry about it...well thinned out hairs may be genetic or due to changes in weather,water food intake as in protein insufficiency,calcium deficiency, anaemia etc... I need to examine you for that...its better you consult a dermatologist... Make sure to have protein rich diet..have good green leafy vegetables, dry fruits etc..drink plenty of water too
Dr. Ankur
Ayurveda 5 yrs exp Delhi
Yes ayurveda have so many herbs which are useful in hairfall and dandruff.if u want to try ayurveda ,first give me your deTailed history so that we prepare accordingly
meet me in person
avoid bath in hot water