Dandruff and Hairfall

I'm having dandruff since many years..since last year hairfall also started maybe because of dandruff..i tried many medicines but not working..i want to try ayurveda, is it good?

Doctor Answers (3) on Dandruff and Hairfall

Dr. Jain Amit Prakash
12 yrs. of exp | Pune | Ayurveda

INR 500 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Hi.... Yes Ayurveda Can Cure dandruff & also hairfall. you have to consult Ayurvedic physician nearby you.
2 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | General Physician

INR 100 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Hello.. Well the amount of hair fall which you are mentioning is very minimal...I don't think you have to worry about it...well thinned out hairs may be genetic or due to changes in weather,water food intake as in protein insufficiency,calcium deficiency, anaemia etc... I need to examine you for that...its better you consult a dermatologist... Make sure to have protein rich diet..have good green leafy vegetables, dry fruits etc..drink plenty of water too
Dr. Ankur
4 yrs. of exp | Delhi | Ayurveda
Yes ayurveda have so many herbs which are useful in hairfall and dandruff.if u want to try ayurveda ,first give me your deTailed history so that we prepare accordingly
meet me in person
avoid bath in hot water