Dandruff and hairfall
I have lots of dandruff and shampooing regularly is not helping. Its stuck to my scalp. As a result hairfall has increased tremendously. Should i shave my head? If yes what to do next? And if no what is the other solution?

Need to see the type of scales and details about shampoos you have used so far.  You might not have used appropriate medicated shampoos and need to rule out if it is not just dandruff n some other conditions like seborrhoeic dermmatitis or scalp psoriasis etc  in which case you might need additional topical solutions etc for better faster resolution.
consult online with details
Don't worry...you are suffering from seborrheic dermatitis causing dandruff... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
Pls consult online dermatologist for detailed prescription
You 8x shampoo twice weekly for 2 months contact time is 5 minutes
Consult online for further treatment
Consult online