Dandruff and Hairfall
Good evening doctor, I have been dealing with dandruff in the form of flakes which sticks to the scalp causing itching and dry scalp. And had no idea whether because of dry scalp I'm getting dandruff or due to dandruff i'm getting dryness. And i'm also having severe hairfall reducing the volume of hair. I have consulted a dermatologist who suggested me to use a shampoo ( Ketoconazole shampoo keraglo - AD ANTI DANDRUFF SHAMPOO ) along with a serum ( MINTOP eva minoxidi topical solution USP 5.0% w/v ) but I didn't find any change in my condition. Is there any alternative to get ride of all the conditions i.e. dandruff, dryness and hairfall? Or using customised products like vedix works fine? Help me with a solution please. And thanks in advance.

Don't worry...you are suffering from seborrheic dermatitis causing dandruff and hair fall... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.