Dandruff and hair fall
I have a huge dandruff problem, the one that generally sticks to my scalp. also what i have noticed the moment i step out of delhi it kind of disappears. I have tried medication but it works fine as far as i am on a medication. treatment is only effective as lon I pursue it, the moment it ends dandruff comes back . Doctors have advised me not to oil my hair but my hair get very dry if it dont. so i have started using a combination of mustard oil and lemon and some days it is quiet effective. also when i get a head wash from a salon my dandruff reduces a bit. I have not been able to figure out a casue for it yet. please advise

Hello.well I understand you problem...I would suggest you to was your hairs regularly and also make sure fhat you have green leafy vegetables, and have water well. ..its better you start using antu dandruff shampoo like nizral, or ciclopirax olamine so that it gets better...Thank you