Dandruff and hair fall
I am having dandruff for more than six months, not excessively, but moderately. My scalp is oily, hairs are dry. Also facing hairfall problem. What should I do to get rid of dandruff permanently and reduce the amount of hair fall?

Hello.. We need to examine your scalp for the type of infection...whether its really dandruff or not...there are many medicated anti dandruff shampoo available and the need of giving you oral anti fungal has to be assessed...once dandruff is in control your hair fall will reduce... Consult a dermatologist