Dandruff and Hair fall
Dandruff and hair fall. Kindly let me know if an endocrinologist can help or I shud go for a dermatologist.
163 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Phanindra V V
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

There are good treatments for your problems in Ayurveda. Gp to a nearby Ayurveda centre for shirodhara treatment with durdurapatradi taila.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.