Dandruff and Greyness

Hi my age is 27 but nowadays my hair is my big problem. Actually I was using viola 8x shampoo for dandruff. Till the time I was using this shampoo I was not facing problem for dandruff but nowadays I am facing a lot many issues and greyness and hairfall is increasing day by day. Please suggest me some medicines or remedies

Doctor Answers (1) on Dandruff and Greyness

Greetings. Reversing grey hair to black is indeed among the tough results to show to a patient since this is a multifactorial problem. Since in most it's genetically mediated, it's tough to reverse or treat. However there are certain peptides and newer molecules application of which may be worth a trial. It's also important to rule out hormonal irregularities and nutritional deficiencies. Increase intake of oral anti oxidants. Meet a dermatologist near you for further advise. Hope this helps
use an antifungal shampoo for dandruff
get a proper evaluation done by a qualified dermatologist for hairfall