Dandruff and Greyness
Hi my age is 27 but nowadays my hair is my big problem. Actually I was using viola 8x shampoo for dandruff. Till the time I was using this shampoo I was not facing problem for dandruff but nowadays I am facing a lot many issues and greyness and hairfall is increasing day by day. Please suggest me some medicines or remedies

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Trichologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Greetings. Reversing grey hair to black is indeed among the tough results to show to a patient since this is a multifactorial problem. Since in most it's genetically mediated, it's tough to reverse or treat. However there are certain peptides and newer molecules application of which may be worth a trial. It's also important to rule out hormonal irregularities and nutritional deficiencies. Increase intake of oral anti oxidants. Meet a dermatologist near you for further advise. Hope this helps
use an antifungal shampoo for dandruff
get a proper evaluation done by a qualified dermatologist for hairfall