Dandruff and a patch my beard
Persistent dandruff, even I can see dandruff in my ear( outside the ear hole) Used so many shampoos, even medicated ones, used lemon , curd, oiling but the problem still persist. Also there is a patch in my beard from last 15 days, there are white hair on the outer circle of this patch Please suggest medical help regarding this

Don't worry...you are suffering from alopecia areata causing this patchy hair loss... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
Localised loss of hair in beard area  is called Alopecia Areata Needs a consultation and apropriate treatment in clinic set up Request u to visit clinic or video consult online. Thnx
Video consultation and management in clinical setup.
Hi! Photograph 1 - shows patchy loss of hair which could be an autoimmune condition called alopecia areata. Further evaluation is needed before starting the treatment. Photograph 2 - shows thick greasy scales which is a condition called seborrheic dermatitis. Depending on the severity and area involved treatment should be started. Highly recommend you to see a dermatologist who can guide you further on this.
Stop using home remedies which could aggravate this further.