Dandruff & scalp
Hi I have a dandruff & scalp problem from few years.sometime when combing hair and in air dandruff fall hair there is also itching in hair.i also bald my head in twice a year bcoz of this problem Does this problem affect the whole body.help me about cure. Waiting for response.

Dandruff is a common situation. It can be more problematic if you are using hair oils. So consider discontinuation of oils and using an antifungal shampoo everyday for first week and then reduce the application to twice a week for maintenance. You should keep the shampoo at-least for 5 minutes on the scalp for it to act. This should solve your problem. However if problem persists, consult a Dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment and to rule out any other skin condition. Hope it helps you.
Nizral or Conaderm are good antidandruff budget shampoos.
Avoid Self Medications.