Dandruff & flaking scalps
I am facing huge problem of dandruff as flakes comes of from my hair regularly. Huge lump of flakes comes off with smells bad. I tried using several anti-dandruff shampoo & D-free lotion but none of them helped. Could you please help??

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. Kindly get yourself a consultation with a Dermatologist. Many a times what is presumed to be just a dandruff issue could be Seborrheic dermatitis or Scalp psoriasis when the management changes.
Use antidandruff shampoos regularly and keep on the scalp for 5 minutes before rinsing. Meet a dermatologist.