Damaged face skin

My friend is wheatish and her is skin is so dull and damaged so please suggest any face cream for damage skin.
views-icons 82 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vinita Gupta
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Gurgaon
A good sunscreen , a face wash and a moisturizer that suits ur skin will help u. U need to visit a dermat who will then prescribe u these according to ur skin type. A rejuvenating peel can also help u.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?