Daily Running Rose
Hi Doctor, I am having a daily running nose problem from past 4-5 years. In the morning it starts with multiple sneezing and irritation in nose and then running nose. It normally stops on its own at around 12-1 pm Problem is more acute when there is a change in weather. If it does not stops, some time I take citrizine tablet. Which i think provide relief. Need help what should I do to get relieved or resolve this problem. Thanks, Ankur Varshney

Hello there..... Use your air conditioner. Air conditioning reduces the amount of airborne pollen from trees, grasses and weeds .... Minimize dust that may worsen nighttime symptoms by replacing certain items in your bedroom..... Reduce pet dander. If you're allergic to dander, avoid pets with fur or feathers..... Consult Immunologist....