Daily Alcohol Consumption
As I have been drinking alcohol daily from last 1 year i wanna ask that would it show any problem later on?

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Ask this to anyone in the world even a child and they would be able to tell you if it will cause any problem and yet somehow you are unaware if it will cause any problem. Dont you know or havent you ever heard that alcohol is bad for health? Do you think such things would have been said just for fun? Best regards.  Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.