Daily 10mg montelukast
I've had allergies since childhood and it aggravated at 17. Symptoms include, frequent coughing, tonsil stones, swollen tonsils. I've been taking montelukast everyday for 5 years now. Is it ok or should I move to something else and how do I avoid taking it?

Consult a pulmonologist and rule out allergic airway disease

Pl identify the allergens and avoid them. Not advisable to continue the drugs for prolonged period.There are other methods also present.pl consult.
it's not advisable to continue it for that long..need proper history..you may have aad progressed to oad..kindly connect