D3 & B12 deficiency
Hello, my Dad was suffering from severe ankle pain from few days so doctor suggests few blood tests and D3 and B12 deficiency was detected. Can you suggest me what all should be added in diet to recover from deficiency early

Hello, Foods thought to contain high amounts of vitamin D3 are oily fish, such as salmon, mackerel, and blue fish, as well as fortified milk and other dairy products. Exposure to early morning or evening sunlight more useful. Vitamin B-12 is mostly available only in animal foods:meat, fish, poultry, eggs, and dairyproducts. He can also take vitamin D ,vitamin B tablets.