D12 compression fracture
I had a D12 compression fracture in an accident . Initially pain went away after 3 months. Later I had a flight journey. While the flight was landing I felt some pain. After couple of days I started feeling pain in 3 to 4 areas of my back along with D12. Do I need to go to MRI again?  Or Do I need to use medicine?

Dr. Vinod Kumar A.C
Orthopedist 19 yrs exp Bangalore

if the fracture is healed there will not be such problems in flight journey, it may be due back muscles strain because of long term sitting in upright posture, take hot or cold pack, if doesn't subside consult orthopedic surgeon