Cystic acne

I am feeeling an underlying thing on my skin. And its not stopping. Its coming in a probably higher rate and the earlier ones are leaving scar. Please suggest
views-icons 33 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vijay Adhe
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi Your description of skin problem is not completely clear. Still If you are having cystic acne then you should consult a qualified Dermatologist as early as possible to start treatment and avoid further damage to your skin. Regards Dr Vijay Adhe, Eternis Skin & Hair Clinic, Pune.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?