Cyst size of 15mm found in left kidney
Hello Doctor, My father 64 years old was suffering from pain in the lower back so we have done his USG. In the USG a cyst of 15 mm is found in the left kidney and 5 mm cyst in the right kidney.He also has high sugar, hypertension,and a higher level of triglycerides and LDL.Also he is a smoker. What to do in this situation and is there any risk factors associated with it? What foods are required to avoid? I will be highly obliged if you can guide me further. Thank you in advance.

Strict diet control Diabetic and HTN diet. No need to worry about cyst unless it's infective and hemorrhagic