Cyst on Scrotum
A small pea sized cyst is there on my scrotum sack. Who should I consult for removing or curing it? Is surgery necessary?
88 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Manoj Agarwala
Dermatologist 12 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹500 for 24 hrs

Thanks for the query. It looks like a calcinosis cutis but still get it confirmed by meeting a Dermatologist. The treatment is easy and is surgical excision. It is a simple office procedure and should take around 30 minutes to complete the entire procedure. It should not be recurring a second time.
Next Steps
Meeting a Dermatologist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.