Cyst on scortum
I have a few cyst on my testicles. Not painfull . Itchy sometimes. Need to know to whom i should consult?

Consult a near by dermatologist for proper diagnosis and management
Probably calcinosis scrotum... however for accurate diagnosis and information do direct online consultation with photos
Hi. Scrotal cysts can be treated by simple procedure/ surgical treatment.  Better to treat when the cysts are smaller.  However,  this can be a recurrent issue.  Please see a qualified dermatologist near you . Warm regards,  Dr Govind S Mittal, Bengaluru