Cyst on Head
Hello Doctors, I have Cyst (3 cm) on head, (an inch above left ear). Its Not painful, as such. But I want to get it removed, As its size is bothering me now. Would like to know, whether Dermatologist or Surgeon will operate this. Any common problem after its removed, Can it come back again ? How much does the treatment/surgery cost ? Can it be taken care of by a 7 yr old Health Insurance Policy. Thanks in advance.

Cyst not clear
consult with a dermatologist or surgeon for removing
Yes it can be removed by dermatologist after proper assessment and clinical examination