Cyst in armpit
I had a red cyst under armpit for 4 days , after pinching some sort of pus used to come out of it . Then i applied anti fungal powder on it and it dissappeard in 2 days . Was it something serious ? I

Hello.. Well by the way you mention it..It looks like staph infection..Its common where there are glands and hair.. Probably folliculitis..I don't think k you need to worry about it.  I would suggest you to maintain the region sweat free as much as possible..Wear cotton clothes, not very tight clothes and also can use powder...Thank you