Cynus glandswelling
Hi, I am based out of Chennai and I had been to Delhi last week. Due to chillness I seem to be affected and there is considerable amount of swelling in the gland behind my left ear. There is lot of pain while sleeping towards left or touching or eating. I have taken two doses of Novamox, citzel as suggested by chemist.

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

Consult an ENT Specialist immediately. No chemist is qualified to prescribe medication.... Only the can dispense drugs as advised by a doctor! You are putting your life at great risk in self medicating yourself!