Cuts on fingers
My mom has cuts on the fingers of her both right and left hand....It also bleeds....The cuts dry in a week or so and later appears like cracks...she also says that it pains..... What could be the reason for this.... Also please suggest which speciality we need go for ???

Dr. Sharat Honnatti
Consultant Physician 14 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi I went through the problem ur mom is undergoing, and also the photos u have posted hope she is not in much pain. Looks like a problem exists for a very long time , could be due to vitamin deficiency or just a chronic dry skin problem. Kindly consult physician and take advice. Hope this helps you, wish a speedy recovery for ur mom.