Cut marks making relation
Last few days whenever I make relation with my wife then my penis get cut mark on my penis cap Plz tell me
62 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

You need to take broad spectrum antibiotic likealong with anti inflammatory drug like Diclofenac twice daily....along with topical antibiotic ointment needed twice daily....Ensure to wash your genitals with warm water twice daily...Ensure to avoid sexual encounters till it heals up completely...Consult nearest surgeon they will do the needful.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?