Curved / Bent Penis
In the aroused state I have observed a considerable amount of bend / curve in my Penis. Not sure if it's completely Ok to have that. Can someone help ? If it's not Ok and needs physical examination by a Doctor what kind of Doctor shall one go to ?
113 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello in some people its normal in some vascular diseases fracture of shaft of penis should be ruled out consult a urologist or surgeon for further evaluation and treatment. I hope this helps....
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.