Curve from steroids
I have taken steroids in form of kenacot injection due to allergy. Now I have puffy and swelled face. Is there any medication to reduce the level of steroids so that I could be look like slim or get previous slim face. If yes please suggest me the doctor where I have to get appointment. Some one has suggested to visit Dermatologist. As this is a skin issue on face. Please suggest

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Steroids do cause many problems if not taken under medical supervision. Kindly meet a good Dermatologist for your assessment and further treatment plan.