Curly hair a curse
I have been using minoxidil for AGA prescribed by doc. I have very dry curly hair prior using it. It's still same. How do I even manage it? Can apply oil with minoxidil. Even if I do, it doesn't work. Any shampoo or conditioner or any suggestion to manage extremely curly dry hair

Curliness of hair is an inherent quality of hair which cannot be modified. Dryness and roughness can be improved with use of conditioner. Oil usually does not help in improving texture of hair, and it may add to dandruff if you have. Minoxidil lotion very commonly leady to dryness and flaky scalp, you can try foam preparation of minoxidil to reduce that.
Consult online for treatment.