cardiologist-icon
CT ANGIO AND HEART
LONG POST BUT PLZZZ READ IT AND TELL ME. WILL CONSULT ONLINE IMMEDIATELY IF I GET HELPFUL ANSWER HAVE crushing suffocation type chest discomfort radiating till left arm fingers and fluctating high bp for over 2 years- Mutliple ecgs, echo done all normal. TMT okay ( in Jan 2019) ..was supposed to get stress echo again in feb 2020 but due to my high bp doc said no for stress test and got CALCIUM SCAN ( zero),LIPIDS ( normal), HS-CRP( 1) Now plz tell me shall I got ct angio? Or MRI angio? i have radiation concerns as I have got ct chest, sinuses,ct head, barium studies, xray chest n cervical spine in past 2 years CAN MRI ANGIO BE SUFFICIENT? My pain and symptoms didnt respond to prapanalol/dilzem 90 mg/ olmezest

Any family history of CAD
Hello, This seems not heart related. I also sense a hint of anxiety. I need to know your risk assessment for a heart disease before advising angio. Consult online directly for further evaluation and management Take care