Crying not drinking milk
From 30/09/16 ,8pm my son was facing high fever problem. Next morning I consulted him with our child specialist Mr Pawar .he has given me medicine . Now fever has gone but my son has been crying and crying..we are trying to consult but with who and how we don't know. All doctor timing is 10am Please help

Hello..... When child is not well he refuses to feed.. You haven't mentioned his age.... It could be infection, blood examination and blood culture is required for definitive diagnosis... Now try to feed baby, take him to higher hospital in nearby town.. Consult pediatrician....