Crossed eye.
I have crossed eyes aka. Strabismus from my childhood which moves to opposite directions but simultaneously. When one eye is moved, the other eye is in straight direction. I want to know that whether the operation for that is possible and should i go for it or are there any other solutions. If operation is possible then the results are permanent or are there any chances that the problem can persists again after some years or so.I want to get rid of these because i have a lot to achieve in my life and career as well. Please help. Thank you.
62 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Visakhapatnam

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

Hello There is very simple surgery for this form of squint. U should consult local squint specialist and get surgery done
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?