Crossed eye.
I have crossed eyes aka. Strabismus from my childhood which moves to opposite directions but simultaneously. When one eye is moved, the other eye is in straight direction. I want to know that whether the operation for that is possible and should i go for it or are there any other solutions. If operation is possible then the results are permanent or are there any chances that the problem can persists again after some years or so.I want to get rid of these because i have a lot to achieve in my life and career as well. Please help. Thank you.

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Visakhapatnam

Hello There is very simple surgery for this form of squint. U should consult local squint specialist and get surgery done