Cross bite
I have Cross bite on left side.  Male,  29. Is there any treatment? From kolkata.  Where should I go. Please tell in details. 
95 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Geetin Murmu
Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist 18 yrs exp Kolkata
How do  you know it's cross bite?? However cross bite can be corrected by proper treatment  by an Orthodontist or a general dentist depending upon your age. The corrective procedure might take  a time span of of a year or more.  Please visit a knowledgeable dentist in your neighbourhood who will refer you to an orthodontist after examining your teeth alignment whichy in normal  condition should be aligned
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.