Crooked teeth

My both upper and lower teeth are crooked. How long will it take to straighten them with braces? And moreover few of my teeth have strains on them because it's difficult to clean them by brushing

Doctor Answers (3) on Crooked teeth

Dr. Vishwas Bansal Haridwar | Orthodontist
It can take from 10 to 18 months to get the teeth straightened with braces Stains can be cleaned by scaling And believe me whatever time it takes for orthodontic treatment u will get natural teeth and smile in end rather than artificial looking from crowns
It's very difficult to comment unless observed clinically and with proper radiographs. Fixed ortho seems to be treatment of choice but it takes time. And the stains you are talking of can be cleaned with scaling and polishing. So consult a dentist soon.
Ya u can go for braces But better, easy and best method is going for ceramic crowns. As it gives u more aesthetic look