Crooked teeth

I bf my 1.5 yr son at night before sleep in a side lying position.  He has 4 top and 4 bottom teeth.We started brushing his teeth with a finger brush with water only recently. I noticed that the lower teeth are quite crooked. Is it because i am bfing him at night? What can be done for his crooked teeth?

Once a diagnosis is made, your orthodontist can decide the best treatment for your teeth or misaligned bite. For some people, a removable retainer (to stabilize the new position of teeth) will be all that's needed to correct the problem. Removal of one or more teeth may be required if overcrowding is the main problem. For most people, braces are necessary to correct the problem. In rare and extreme cases, such as an extreme overbite or underbite, an operation may be necessary. Consult Dentist for further advice...