Crepitus pain
Hello sir I am suffering with crepitus and i wanted to know whom should I consult? I am suffering from the last 5 years. Can you suggest the clinics in Hyderabad

Dr. Rajashekhar

hello consult good orthopaedician and decide bye
Dr. Deepthi Rao Gorukanti
General Physician 5 yrs exp Hyderabad

Consult an orthopaedician immediately. Check uric acid levels,RA factor, crp,esr,anti ccp antibodies.

Hi..... crepitus can be due to serious diseases, failure to seek treatment can result in serious complications and permanent damage. Once the underlying cause is diagnosed, it is important for you to follow the treatment plan.... Kindly consult orthopedician for further evaluation and treatment....