Cream for face redness?

Parts on my face at times gets red, pls suggest a specific cream. Mine is bit oily skin. I'm only posting this to know a specific answer. At times doctors don't recommend a name in public. Request to tell me which exact cream should i use? N how much SPF it should be? Thanks
views-icons 52 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Cream for face redness?

doctor profile image
Dr. Manoj Agarwala
11 yrs. of exp | Delhi | Dermatologist

INR 250 for 24 hrs

​​​Outdoor activities make our skin tan. The only option is to wear protective full sleeves clothing, cap or a hat, to carry an umbrella and sunglasses. Skin already tanned can be treated with depigmenting creams. A good skin care regimen comprises 4 steps - cleansing, toning, moisturizing and sunblock. Based on your skin type, a dermatologist will recommend you appropriate products or you can message personally for specific recommendations.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?