cardiologist-icon
Crawling,tinglin in chest
Hie, Since past 2 months,I have this crawling and tingling sensation in the chest area( whole chest region). It stays on for 2-3 hours when it starts. It sometimes spreads to upper arms too. There is no pain though, only crawling and tingling feeling. It feels weird,i had my ECG,it was normal. Still i am worried as I smoke 2-3 cigarettes a day and my weight is around 66 kgs. Please suggest something.

Dr. Manju Lihala

You may be having some vitamin deficiency. Please consult a doctor who can examine you and advise.