Cramps in hands and legs
I am getting cramps frequently when I fold my hand and legs. (For ex. When I stand keeping my hand on my hip I get cramps all over my hand, and when I sit side ways one leg on the other I get cramps with in a minute..) I haven't gone through like this before. I am facing this problem from past 5 months. kindly help.

Dr. Hithysh BM
Hello possible causes like:- Electrolyte disturbance Calcium deficiency should be ruled out relevant blood investigation should be done consult physician for further evaluation and treatment I hope this helps you drink more of fruit juices.