Cracks in testicles
I had fungal infection in my belt area. That was getting ok. but i saw my testis wid another layer of thick skin grown ovr it & it had cracks as well. I am scared if its my skin or something grown over it. my doctor is nt available 2day. I am seeking advice if its something to be really scared about? plz help.
278 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Srinivas C
Dermatologist 18 yrs exp Bangalore
It could be fungal infection itself. Try clotrimazole cream over affected area daily.  Use antifungal powder after bath. Wear loose fitting clothes and if itching is present take levocetrizine tab at bedtime for 5 days.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.