Crackles or creaking sound in right lung
HI, I have light crackles in right lung base when I lie down in a stretched position only. And Even when I hold my breath, and push my central lung area, the crackles come and go. When I change my position even little bit, they dissappear. No chest pain is present. The crackles are occasional. is this a cause of concern or anything serious.

Hi. I understand your concern s You will need to undergo a detailed examination and investigation like chest x ray. Consult a pulmonologist for the same.
if you are from Bangalore you can consult me at my clinic at Hebbal kempapura. Details are given in practo

You will need auscultation to ascertain the crackles.
Opd consultation

Crackles lung sounds causes